Open House Week brings new members.
Are you interested in participating in your local YMCA? Be sure to visit the YMCA of Montclair during the week of Sept. 7 through Sept. 13 to participate in their open house, which offers great deals for new members!
Some new deals include a free month of membership if you become an adult member during the Open House Week, or if you join during September they will waive the joining fee. The offers during Open House Week are only eligible to new members, not current members, and some restrictions may apply.
As listed on the YMCA of Montclair’s website, montclairymca.org, visit their location at 25 Park Street and learn about some of the great things they have to offer, including: new equipment and programs for participants of all ages, over 150 free adult group exercise and aquatic classes and babysitting. There will also be program experts and tours available on Saturday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The membership rates for the YMCA of Montclair are as follows:
- Kinder (ages six months to five years), annual full payment plan of $99
- Youth (ages 6 to 12), annual full payment plan of $108
- Teen (ages 13 to 17), annual full payment plan of $210, monthly payment
- Young adult (ages 18 to 22), joiner’s fee of $50, monthly payment
- Adult (ages 23 to 64), joiner’s fee of $100, monthly payment
- Active older adult (ages 65 and up), joiner’s fee of $100, monthly payment
- Active older adult (ages 95 and up), no payment necessary
Monthly payments can be paid by cash, credit card, check or an online E-payment. Online payments are only available for teen, young adult, adult, senior and family memberships only. For monthly payment rates or additonal membership information, visit the YMCA of Montclair’s website.
There are two YMCA of Montclair locations: one on Park Street and a family branch located on Glen Ridge Avenue.
To participate in Open House Week, a photo I.D. is required. For more information and a special offer, check out the Open House page on the YMCA of Montclair’s website at montclairymca.org/membership/open-house. Anyone who wishes to participate in the Open House Week must have a valid photo identification. For questions or comments, contact the YMCA of Montclair’s Membership Services at 973-744-3400.