The Jersey Report is looking to hire a full-time advertising sales person.
The Jersey Report is New Jersey’s newest and freshest nonpartisan news website focusing on New Jersey. The Jersey Report is looking to hire a full-time advertising sales person. Created in the fall of 2016, the Jersey Report has been very successful. Email Info@JersReport.com for more detail.
The job description is as follows:
The Jersey Report is an exciting new website that aggregates news from across the state of NJ. It uses a simple, proven format and is constantly updated all day, every day. The Jersey Report has experienced tremendous growth since its launch in fall 2016, and is now looking to hire a full-time advertising sales person. This person will work remotely on his or her time schedule. Regular travel in state is required. Email Info@JersReport.com for more detail…
• Identifying target organizations & who controls their advertising budget
• Contacting and developing relationships with target organizations
• Persuading clients to buy advertising space or time
• Explaining the benefits of our medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures
• Managing advertising database to track leads & advertisers
• Academic qualifications are less important than attitude and ability
• Proven sales skills
• Communications skills & a good telephone manner
• Persuasive, confident & outgoing personality
• Ability to build relationships with clients & perspective clients
To see this job description on their website, click here.
To go to the Jersey Report website, click here.
To subscribe to The Montclair Dispatch, click here.
If you are looking to advertise in The Montclair Dispatch, click here.