Fall shoe trends.
Calling all shoe lovers—the fall 2015 runways have spoken! From classic Mary Janes, to the best shoes for avoiding the rain, we have rounded up the top picks in fall footwear. Whether your headed back-to-school, or prepping your work wardrobe for chilly weather, it’s important to know your options. Prepare your closet, because this list features the trendiest styles of the season!
- Rain boots. Don’t get caught in a downpour without some chic waterproof footwear. Rain boots have not only become an item of necessity, but also a popular fashion trend among men and women alike. These modern and stylish shoes are compatible with all types of jeans, making them a wardrobe staple for the fall. To add a little something extra, clip some bows or other embellishments onto the back of the boots.
- Mary Janes. An iconic shoe that was once only reserved for little girls, the Mary Jane has become a sexy and modern style for women this season. However, say good-bye to the way you’re used to seeing this shoe. The Mary Jane is now available in the form of flats, stilettos and even wedges. The shapes are also endless, so take full advantage of the options for fall!
- Knee-high boots. If you’re looking for the new IT boot for fall, look no further. Knee-highs are the perfect versatile boot, coming in a variety of materials and lengths. While they go well with almost any outfit, knee-high boots look particularly stylish when matched with a short skirt or a pair of jeans.
- Booties. These might just be the most popular shoe style of the season. Boots that hit at the ankle are the perfect length to pair with anything from jeans to a dress. Being that booties are short, you won’t spend any time tucking them into your pants or struggling to find socks that are long enough. Also try wearing them with a pair of tights and a skirt for that sleek and polished look.
- Menswear-inspired shoes. If you thought that menswear was only reserved for men, think again! This fall, retro-style menswear-inspired shoes such as loafers, oxfords, and combat boots are making a major splash on the fashion scene. For a very stylish contrast, pair your masculine shoes with feminine clothes and accessories.
One of the best places to find fall’s trendiest shoes is at Piazza Della Sole. Store owner, Camille Kessler says, “At Piazza Della Sole, we are committed to providing fashionable and comfortable shoes for every occasion. In particular, we currently have a large selection of boots, and most recently introduced a variety of down coats into the store!” Come visit the Piazza Della Sole located at 620 Valley Road in Montclair, N.J. for the best in fall shoes!