CycleBar Wants to Turn You Into a Cycling Star

CycleBar Wants to Turn You Into a Cycling Star

It seems that everywhere you look, people have become infatuated with group spin classes.  Workout connoisseurs have deemed this method of exercise to be especially motivating and inspiring–it’s become a lifestyle. So it’s no surprise that a new home for the musical spin class experience came to Montclair last year. In the heart of town, […]

The Montclair Dispatch College Counseling Series-Part 1

The Montclair Dispatch College Counseling Series-Part 1

This is part one of a six-part series discussing the college process. All advice and instruction are provided courtesy of Barbara Gottesman, whose company, College Help! Organization and Advising Services has helped hundreds of high school students in Montclair, Glen Ridge and surrounding towns and counties over the years.  She helps navigate the application process, […]

Keep Calm and Avoid the College Craze

Keep Calm and Avoid the College Craze

By the end of June every year, around 650 to 700 students from Montclair High School (MHS), Montclair Kimberley Academy (MKA), and Lacordaire Academy graduate from high school, and look ahead toward college. And that number does not include Montclair students who attend high schools outside of the township, such as Seton Hall Prep, Saint […]

GroovSauce, The Montclair-Based Hot Sauce Company That Gives Back

GroovSauce, The Montclair-Based Hot Sauce Company That Gives Back

Montclair Business Owner, Greg Williams, Brings GroovSauce to the Hot Sauce Market There are at least five bottles of hot sauce in my refrigerator. One for when I want things a little smokey, another for sweeter notes, one I use only on breakfast foods—I could go on. Greg Williams is familiar with the multiple […]

Bring a Big Appetite to Little Bear

Bring a Big Appetite to Little Bear

You’ve probably been hearing the term “poke bowl” a lot lately.  And if you are not quite sure what it means, then Little Bear has your answer! Little Bear has brought the popular West Coast food trend of the poke bowl to 254 Bellevue Ave in Montclair. Poke is a raw fish salad, usually on […]

Hitting All the Right Notes–Montclair Hosts Make Music Day 2018

Hitting All the Right Notes–Montclair Hosts Make Music Day 2018

Beginning on June 21st, Montclair Held Their Fifth Annual Make Music Day Celebration, Bringing Three Days of Performances and Even More Fun. Last year, the event broke records, hosting 33 musical events and over 100 performances. But in 2018, the musical celebration was bigger and better than ever before, taking place over three days, all filled […]

1 3 4 5 6 7 84