Treat your loved ones to the many local businesses in Montclair!
Enjoy the community of Montclair as it is the place to be to with your loved ones! With the many boutiques, restaurants, activities and more, you’ll be sure to find a few places to adventure the day with the ones you love the most.
For women and girls ranging all ages, what’s the best way to spend quality time together? That’s right: shopping! Montclair has the total hook-up for all things shopping considering there is an abundance of different boutiques all located around town.
- Dot Reeder is cute and stylish boutique located at 129 Watchung Ave. that sells clothes at a fairly affordable price. Dot Reeder is open seven days a week and is right off Valley Rd.
- Lululemon Athletica is a high-end yoga-focused chain featuring stylish athletic wear as well as accessories. Lululemon Athletica is located at 520 Bloomfield Ave. and is open seven days a week.
- Le Willow 83 is a clothing store that sells women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as home goods, dog accessories and more. Le Willow 83 is located on 83 N. Willow St. right near The Wellmont Theatre and is open Tuesday through Saturday.
“Usually my friends and I will just shop at the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne because it is so convenient,” said Montclair State University student Jenna Krames. “But I never realized how many boutiques and stores the town of Montclair had and now that’s where we shop all the time! It’s so much fun to explore downtown Montclair with my friends.”
For men, there are just as many places to celebrate friendship other than just shopping and boutiques. One of the best ways men bond together is through haircuts and barber shops, and in Montclair is where some of the best barber shops exist. Montclair is the home to ProCuts and Comb.
- ProCuts is located at 252 Bellevue Ave. and is open seven days a week.
- Comb is located at 29 S. Park St. and is open Tuesday through Saturday.
After getting a fresh cut, the best way to celebrate is with some delicious food and good drinks. If you like spending time with your buddies drinking beer and eating wings, be sure to stop by Just Jake’s or Egan & Sons.
- Just Jake’s is a popular restaurant offering American pub grub with live music on weekends located at 30 Park St. and is open seven days a week.
- Egan & Sons is an Irish pub located at 118 Walnut St. and is open seven days a week as well.
If you’re one for activities other than just shopping or eating, Montclair is also home to Woodhouse Day Spa and the Clairidge Cinema and Bellevue Cinema. There are so many opportunities to make sure that you spend the day with the ones you love most, right!